This site is operated in compliance with the Government of South Australia's Information Privacy Principles (IPPs), a copy of which is obtainable from the Department of the Premier and Cabinet website.
The following policies, relating to privacy and security of your personal and other information, apply only to this site:
- A record of your visit to the website is logged, including the user's IP address, the date and time of the visit to the site, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, the previous website visited, and the type of browser used. This information is analysed at the end of each month to determine the site's usage statistics. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our service provider's logs.
- The site retains the email address provided by people sending emails through the 'Contact' form, for the purpose of sending a response. These are stored in a secure area within the Government of South Australia's message services system and will not be used for any other purpose, nor disclosed without your consent.
- Collected information may or may not be considered personal information, for the purpose of the IPPs. Nonetheless, you agree to this information being used to establish ownership of the material, enabling site administrators to contact website content owners and determine the website registration, to identify links being published on this site. The information is then stored in a secure area of the site's system, kept for contact purposes in the course of monitoring site currency.
- Your personal information will not be disclosed to a third party, except in accordance with the IPPs.
- Site administrators are required to protect and handle your personal information in accordance with the IPPs.
- This site and the Government of South Australia are responsible for the privacy and security of information while it is collected, stored on, or passing through this site. The Government of South Australia agencies and instrumentalities are responsible for the privacy and security of information collected by, stored on, or passing through their own websites.
- Take note that there are inherent risks associated with transmission of information via the Internet. You should assess the potential risks to the security of your information when making a decision as to whether or not to utilise this site. There are alternative ways to obtaining information from, and transacting business with the Government of South Australia, for those users who do not wish to use the Internet.
- Take note that this site contains links to a large number of other websites that are included on the basis of providing content related to South Australian community, business or government. When a user has clicked on a link to another website, they leave this site—this privacy and security statement does not apply to those websites.
- The content of this privacy and security statement may occasionally be updated. If you return to this site on a regular basis, it is recommended that you carefully read the information provided.