The South Australian Government Gazette is compiled and published each Thursday afternoon.
Notices must be submitted via email before 4 p.m. Tuesday, the week of intended publication.
All notices are formatted per the Gazette style, and proofs are supplied as soon as possible, during business hours from Friday to Wednesday. Alterations must be returned before 4 p.m. Wednesday.
Requests to withdraw submitted notices must be received before 10 a.m. on the day of publication.
Gazette notices must be structured as follows:
- Title—the name of the governing Act/Regulation
- Subtitle—brief description of the notice
- A structured body of text
- Date of authorisation
- Name, position, and department/organisation of the person authorising the notice
Submission emails should include:
- Date of intended publication
- Contact details of at least two people responsible for the notice content
- Name of the person and organisation to be charged for the publication
(Local Council and Public notices)
- Request for a quote, if required
- Purchase order, if required
Gazette notices must be provided as email attachments in the following formats:
|Notice||Word file (.doc)
Font: Times New Roman, size 8.5
|Map/image/table||Complete objects encompassing text boxes and headings, placed as required within the notice Word file (not as separate files)|
|Notice authorised by an official signature||Word file as well as the signed PDF file (.pdf)|
|Unclaimed Moneys notice||
Excel file (.xls)
Data provided in separate columns, listed alphabetically as follows:
Full name, Suburb, State (and country if international), Postcode,
$ Amount, Description of unclaimed money, Date of the last claim
Submissions and enquiries can be directed to:
- Phone—(08) 7109 7760