Notices for gazettal are emailed as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content is to be submitted in the following formats:
- Notices as individual Word files—.doc
- Maps, images, and diagrams as separate PDF files—.pdf
- Content requiring official signature for authorisation—notices as Word files as well as signed documentation as PDF files
Please provide the following information in your email:
- Date the notice is to be gazetted
- Notification of whether a proof, quote, or return email confirmation is required
- Email address and phone number of the person authorising the submission
- Name of the person and organisation to be charged for the notice, if applicable, and a purchase order if required
- Details that may impact on publication of the notice
The SA Government Gazette is edited, paginated, and issued on Tuesday afternoon, except where the Executive Council meeting is delayed, wherein publishing occurs on Wednesday.
Notices must be submitted before 4 p.m. Friday, the week preceding intended gazettal.
Proofs of formatted content are supplied upon request, with necessary alterations to be returned before 4 p.m. the day preceding publication.
Submitted notices will be gazetted unless notification is received before 10 a.m. the day of publication.