ESSENTIAL SERVICES COMMISSION ACT 2002
Price determination for essential maritime services
NOTICE is hereby given that:
1. Pursuant to section 25(1) of the Essential Services Commission Act 2002, the Essential Services Commission has made a Price Determination which applies to the South Australian ports industry, a regulated industry under the Maritime Services (Access) Act 2000.
2. The price determination will take effect on and from 31 October 2017 up to and including 30 October 2022.
3. The price determination sets out requirements relating to:
3.1. the publishing of prices for the provision of essential maritime services by regulated service providers, and
3.2. the monitoring and reporting of prices associated with the provision of essential maritime services by the Essential Services Commission.
4. A copy of the price determination and the statement of reasons for making it may be inspected or obtained from the Essential Services Commission, Level 1, 151 Pirie Street, Adelaide and is also available at www.escosa.sa.gov.au.
5. Queries in relation to the price determination may be directed to the Essential Services Commission, Level 1, 151 Pirie Street, Adelaide. Telephone (08) 8463 4444, Freecall 1800 633 592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The seal of the Essential Services Commission was affixed to the price determination with due authority by the Chairperson of the Essential Services Commission.
Dated 27 September 2017.
B. Rowse, Chairperson, Essential Services Commission