ESSENTIAL SERVICES COMMISSION ACT 2002
Electricity Transmission Code
NOTICE is hereby given that:
- Pursuant to section 28(2) of the Essential Services Commission Act 2002, the Essential Services Commission has varied the Electricity Transmission Code (designated as TC/09.1) to apply to the electricity industry, a regulated industry under the Electricity Act 1996.
- The Electricity Transmission Code as varied takes effect on and from the date this notice is published in the Gazette.
- The variations clarify the operation of the service standards set out in the Electricity Transmission Code.
- A copy of the Electricity Transmission Code may be inspected or obtained from the Essential Services Commission, Level 1, 151 Pirie Street, Adelaide and is also available at www.escosa.sa.gov.au.
- Queries in relation to the variation to the Electricity Transmission Code may be directed to the Essential Services Commission, Level 1, 151 Pirie Street, Adelaide. Telephone (08) 8463 4444, Freecall 1800 633 592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The seal of the Essential Services Commission was affixed to the varied Electricity Transmission Code with due authority by a Commissioner of the Essential Services Commission.
Dated: 17 August 2018
Essential Services Commission