ESSENTIAL SERVICES COMMISSION ACT 2002
Electricity Transmission Code
NOTICE is hereby given that:
- Pursuant to Section 28 (2) of the Essential Services Commission Act 2002, the Essential Services Commission has varied the Electricity Transmission Code (designated as TC/09) to apply to the electricity supply industry, a regulated industry under the Electricity Act 1996.
- The variation will take effect on and from 1 July 2018.
- The variation incorporates revised transmission reliability standards which ElectraNet Pty Ltd must meet in providing electricity transmission services.
- A copy of the Electricity Transmission Code as varied and the reasons for this variation may be inspected or obtained from the Essential Services Commission, Level 1, 151 Pirie Street, Adelaide and are also available at: www.escosa.sa.gov.au.
- Queries in relation to the Electricity Transmission Code may be directed to the Essential Services Commission, 1st Floor, 151 Pirie Street, Adelaide, S.A. 5000. Telephone (08) 8463 4444, Freecall 1800 633 592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The seal of the Essential Services Commission was affixed to the Electricity Transmission Code with due authority by the Chairperson of the Essential Services Commission on 15 September 2016.
B. Rowse, Chairperson,
Essential Services Commission