GEOGRAPHICAL NAMES ACT 1991
Notice to Alter the Boundaries of a Place and Assign a Name to a Place
NOTICE is hereby given pursuant to Section 11B (1) of the Geographical Names Act 1991, that I, STEPHEN MULLIGHAN, Minister for Transport and Infrastructure, Minister of the Crown to whom the administration of the Geographical Names Act 1991 is committed DO HEREBY:
1. Exclude from the suburb of MINLATON that area marked (A) shown highlighted in blue on the plan.
2. Assign the name PARSONS BEACH to the area marked (A)
Copies of the plan showing the extent of the subject area can be viewed at:
- the office of the Surveyor-General, 101 Grenfell Street, Adelaide
- the office of the Yorke Penninsula Council
- the Land Services web-site at: www.sa.gov.au/landservices/namingproposals
Dated 19 April 2016.
Hon Stephen Mullighan MP, Minister for Transport and Infrastructure