End: 10:00 p.m. Sunday, 15 October 2017
The annual Adelaide Fashion Festival features trending styles by local designers and international labels.
This year the festival hub will make its debut at the Torrens Parade Ground Drill Hall, adding a touch of grandeur and history to the international-standard runway events. Another AFF first is the Vogue Festival, held at the heart of fashion and retail in the city, Rundle Mall and Rundle Street.
From new-season looks by hair and makeup artists to premier food and wine, photography and music, the festival delivers a daring and dynamic program. Highlights include:
- An opening night ‘live art’ installation by Tiff Manuell.
- The Rural Runway held at Seppeltsfield Estate in the Barossa, combining fashion, design, food and wine in a true showcase of the region.
- Vogue’s Kitchen Lunch at Sean’s Kitchen, with the magazine's editor in chief speaking about the Australian fashion industry, the cycle of the seasons and runway versus retail.
- An evening of exclusively South Australian design with the Contemporary v Street and Couture Culture runways.
- Two Paolo Sebastian runways unveiling the Spring/Summer 18 couture collection.
- A free exhibition – Paolo Sebastian: X – commemorating 10 years of design for the local couture house at the Art Gallery of South Australia.
Experience nightly fashion shows and entertainment, retail activity, design markets, workshops, and parties held in vibrant venues across the city.
For a full program and to purchase tickets, visit the Adelaide Fashion Festival website.