Notices for publication can be emailed to email@example.com.
Gazette content must be attached in the following formats:
|Notice||Word file (.doc)
Font: Times New Roman, size 8.5
|Map/image/table||Complete object (encompassing text boxes and headings) placed within the Word file|
|Notice authorised by an official signature||Word file as well as the signed PDF file (.pdf)|
|Unclaimed Moneys notice||
Excel file (.xls)
Data in separate columns: Full name, Street name (without street number), Suburb, State, $ Value, Date of the last claim, Description of Unclaimed Money
Notices should include:
- Title (name of the governing legislation/department/organisation)
- Subtitle (description of notice)
- A structured body of text
- Date of authorisation
- Name, position, and department/organisation of the authorising person
Please provide the following information:
- Date of intended publication
- Contact details of the person managing the notice submission
- Name of the person and organisation to be charged for the notice, if applicable
- Request for a quote, if required
- Purchase order, if required
Notices must be submitted before 4 p.m. Tuesday, the week of intended publication.
Proofs of the formatted content are supplied for all notice submissions, between Friday–Wednesday. Alterations must be returned before 4 p.m. Wednesday.
The South Australian Government Gazette is compiled and published each Thursday afternoon.
All submitted notices will be gazetted unless withdrawn before 10 a.m. on the day of publication.