The SA Government Gazette is regularly compiled and issued on Tuesday, or in exceptional circumstances, publishing can occur on Wednesday.
Notices for gazettal should be emailed to email@example.com
All content must be submitted as attachments in the following formats:
- Notices as individual Word files
- Maps, images, and diagrams as single, complete objects (including text boxes etc.) within the Word file
- Notices containing official signatures for authorisation in Word format, as well as the signed documentation in PDF format
SA Government Gazette notices should include:
- Title(s) of the notice
- Date of authorisation
- Name, position, and department/organisation of the person authorising the notice
Please provide the following information in your email:
- Date the notice is to be gazetted
- Contact details of the person submitting the notice
- Any information that may impact on publication of the notice
- Notification of whether a quote is required for chargeable notices
- Name of the person and organisation to be charged for the notice, if applicable
- A purchase order if required
Notices must be submitted before 4 p.m. Friday, the week preceding intended gazettal.
Proofs of formatted content are supplied for all notices, with necessary alterations to be processed and approved before 4 p.m. the day preceding publication.
Submitted notices will be gazetted unless notification is received before 10 a.m. on the day of publication.